Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simple Things I Love/ week #1


I can't just pick one this week
1. Pink... I was doing a morning cuddle with Zoe and her silky and just really loving all her pink.
2. In addition to #1 Sharing sparkle pink lip gloss with my daughter.
3.Humor....I really want a new car because I live in mine for my job and it's got 125,000 miles on it and it doesn't agree with snow. Instead, I've got 4 new snow tires with studs. Have you ever driven with studs? (NO this is not 4 hot guys sitting in the car with me!!!) Between 0 and 15mph hour it sounds like I'm driving on streets covered with Rice Krispies. For some reason that visual makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I thought for sure you were going to say you Loved rice crispy squares!!!

The Miles said...

It sounds like your car is one hot lookin machine now...lol It looks like you guys had a great time at Disney Land...SO FUN!!