Sunday, January 4, 2009

Favorite Christmas Memories

Three things I will treasure about this Christmas
1. Cambridge still believes... He point blank told his cousin that "there is no way his dad could be Santa Claus, because he doesn't have reindeer."
2. When we arrived to the small flood at the Cabin..it was in fact small for which I am very grateful. I am also grateful even though Brian had a few choice words about the problem, he was able to isolate the problem and return to 'Christmas Cheer' I am truly married to a good man.
3. The little white bag - Remy brought this bag home from Miss Angelas. I brought it to the cabin and Christmas morning he came downstairs and before going to any obvious presents for him; he searched out the white bag to give to me before opening any of his presents. Inside was an ornament with an imprint of his hand.

No comments: