Monday, January 12, 2009

Autograph please!

I have this fabulous dentist (Dr. Brent Craven in Layton) that is a client of mine. He knows how Remy has an addiction for all things sports and especially the Jazz. Both this season and last season he treated us to a game. I walked in last Thursday and he handed me tickets for the autograph party.
How cool is that!!!!This is the first table we hit. The pictures aren't the best because you're not even supposed to be taking them! -oops my camera just went offIt's hard to tell but that is Remy the Bear is hugging. When he spotted Rem he stood up from his chair and enveloped him in this big hug. Remy knows who Matt Harpring is, but he was still was hesitant to hand over his ball. By the time we made it to the second table Remy had it figured out.


We also saw AK and Memohhh (as Remy would say)

The ESA just hapens to be too close to my fave the DODO. It was Remy's birthday but I was the one to give birth so I rewarded myself with the DODO to die for Key Lime Pie!
Thanks Dorothy and Dr. C. we had a great time!

13 comments:

Katy said...

How fun! Love the Dodo...yummy! Remmy looks so cute. He is getting so big.

amysue said...

Wow, my kids should have been there too. That looked like a great time for Remy, who is so cute.

Jenny H said...

And...you are the awsomest friend ever for letting me share in your Key Lime enjoyment!!! It was such a nice surprise...and so thoughtful.
I can't stop looking at the pictures of Rem. Especially the one that made you "popular" at PCMC (as if that's a place we want to be popular). I think it's impossible to look into those eyes and not "get it." At least for a while...
Happy Birthday Remz!!!

Steph said...

How FUN! My favorite picture of Remz is the ones where he is leaning on the table waiting for autographs. So cute!!!

Katherine said...

I LOVE that! I'm so glad that Rem had that opportunity.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! Lucky! That is so nice of him! I love the DODO too! We just went there on Friday. It is so yummy!

The White House said...

You really are truely blessed mel, What a beautiful little boy, and to think where you would be without him. Never. You and brian are such great parents, Happy birthday to you and remmy.

Mark and Jana said...

Cutest nephew ever! I bet he had such a great time. And so sorry, I think we are officially the worst Aunt and Uncle- New Year's Resolution- to remember everyone's birthday.

The Miles said...

HOW AWESOME...What a fun time!!!

Natalie Winquist said...

Mel- I've so missed your posts since my laptop has been out! I love your pictures & your wit, occasional sarcasm, & just your way of looking at life! Happy belated to Remy! He IS such a blessing- & also so blessed to have chosen & received such terrific parents! The pic of him leaning on the table for the autographs is also one of my favs-too cute! Glad he got to do that- it'll definitely be a great memory for that sports-lovin' boy!

Kelli said...

Yeah for Remz-he so cute and he is so happy! Sweet boy! Happy Birthday to him!

Andrea said...

That is the sweetest picture of you and Remy. Looks like so much fun!

kristin peterson said...

okay key lime pie is my favorite...but i'm kind of particular...is it really that good? we may need to test it out on our next co-travel!!! or just whenever!! :)