Sunday, January 4, 2009

Party at Nana's

Thanks Nana for a great Party!

Kid's Table
Chairs at the kids table

Place-card for adult table

Adult Table
As long as I live I don't know that my tables and decorations will look as good as my mother's. Some may wonder why she puts such effort and perfection into such things.
I've come to the conclusion it's because it is 'her thing'.
In this rush rush world of drive through's and paper plates how nice it is to sit down to an elegant table and appreciate the beauty of someone's creative talents.
Every other year my family does sub for santa instead of exchanging gifts. I took the kids with me this year to deliver and it was pretty cool watching the excitement for this little family we chose to share with.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Martha has got to be taking notes!

Steph said...

Your mom is my mentor!