Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged for 7 quirky things about me

1. I am a sleep-eater...not to be confused with a sleep-walker. This started in High School with drill team weigh-ins. I would let me calories get to low during the day and once I was asleep my sub-conscience took over and I would head to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal or some oreos or whatever I can find. I am usually about 3/4 asleep and unfortunately developed a habit that is still with me today. Seriously not good.

2. I have car safety issues. The history on this one is too long but with all of the driving I do with my family/ kids and especially work I HAVe to feel safe in the car I'm driving.

3. I have always had a secret love for toothbrushes. I can vividly remember when J&J came out with their 'reach' toothbrush, mine was green. I think I was destined to wind up in Dental Sales

4. I say 'money in the mail' 'money in the mail' from the book the Secret every time I walk out to get the mail. (I'm not sure it gets quirkier than this).

5. I love to vacuum. I have a 'thing' for vacuums. I think I own 3 uprights and a half a dozen hand-helds.

6. Just to yank Brian's chain I will on the rare occasion bust out a drill team march going down the hallway in our home.

7. I get my superstitions from my aunt "Mootz" and if a black cat crosses my path either on the side walk or the road I will back up, turn around and go the other direction.

Now that I'm thinking about this I have a few more but I will save those for next time. I tag the cute people, based on comments, that I know read my blog; Kath, Jenny, Nat, Brooke, Amber, Sara, Julie, Breanne, Alli, Cass, Jess, Jana and my bro. Now for anyone else who is secretly blog stalking me I tag you as well! (Could someone in their next comment tell me how to get that cute signature thing at the end of your post.)

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

I would like you to do the drill team march up the primary aisle next week:)

Jenny H said...

Oh yea - if I think "Mel will give me one of her many vacuums" do you think it might happen? I break mine faster than I buy them.

Katherine said...

Cute list of quirckyness! I should lelt you do my list of quircky - after 20 years of friendship, living together and countless trips I'm sure the list you have would entail more than just 7 :)
For your signature - go to www.mylivesignature.com