Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





This is the Pumpkin patch field trip with Remy's kindermusic pre-school class. Miss Angela is the best!!!!!! I can not sing her praises loud enough!! I believe so much of the progress Remy has made is because of her. Because kindergarten is only a half day Remy gets to do one more year with Angela...I'm kinda hoping he can just tuck her in his backpack and take her to 1st grade next year. I need to give special thanks to Cassandra. Cass has the kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays, therefor she gets to do all the field trips this year. I keep telling her its the best 'mom training' she'll ever get. She claims its the best birth control out there!

1 comment:

only_human said...

Both are totally true! Your family has been the biggest bestest blessing in my life! I love kids and the joy they bring to life, but I have also seen that I'm not ready for my own. Thank you thank you for sharing your wonderful family with me!