Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag of 4th and 4th - Brian fishing in the Bahamas


I picked this tag up from some very cute people in my ward..Fourth file...fourth picture in...very random! This is Brian holding some exotic fish while having a 'business' meeting in the Bahamas. Two of his partners are avid fisherman and thus this is where they have business meetings. (poor suckers) When people ask me what my husband does, I have to ask them if they want the full description or the readers digest version.... I can't just say 'he does drugs' because people might take me seriously. But 'seriously' he does. He negotiates between....ok never mind.....and it's all legal!
I am so grateful for Bing and his employment, especially in this crazy world we live in. He is a hard worker, he is smart and honest and tenacious. I am grateful for the partners he works with and the opportunities he has for change and growth.
I tag all of those that might read this! That means YOU!

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

That makes me want to be on that beach right now.

Brooke said...

Mel, Tell Brian thanks for being the shoe fairy. I think we might loose our heads if they weren't attatched to our bodies! Obviously things are really organized here! Thanks again!

Natalie Winquist said...

Nice pic!!! Anyway- you're right- your hubby is an amazing man who obviously loves you & your family very much!! He's just as lucky to have you as a wife though too- you are both very fortunate! You're an amazing family!!!