Friday, October 24, 2008

Wedding Bells are Ringing

Sometimes I think I run around so fast I don't pay attention to the fact that EVERYTHING is sinking into Zoe's 2yr old mind. Zoe is the one holding the basket gazing at her new Aunt Jana. (The beautiful bride is Jana Fuehrer Roylance that married my little bro Mark in April). Zoe was the party princess that tight and held onto her flower basket so tight the next day she had blisters on her hand.
The other day Zoe was sitting and reading books in my bedroom and she caming rushing into the bathroom to show me a picture of Ariel in her wedding dress with prince Eric and said, "Look Mom they're going to the temple." Wow where did that come from? I've always heard you should have a picture of the temple in your home. There is a picture of Brian and I in front of the Logan temple that hangs in our bedroom. Much to my chagrin we have never had a family home evening about the temple. We've been more focused on being nice, baptism, and lately we've only sung the FHE song in the van on the way back from Cam's soccer games because they fall on Monday nights. Somehow despite my lack of teaching Zoe has figured out that everyone including Ariel should get married in the temple.

4 comments:

Steph said...

OK SO way cute! I know i'm a little one sided on this, but daughters ARE THE BEST!!!!

Jenny H said...

Well, I don't even know the FHE Song - I didn't know there was one. So..you are one step ahead of me.
Cute Zoe - you can tell she is in awe of the beautiful bride:)

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Too Cute! I love that age when everything is about princess's and marriage - so fun!

Natalie Winquist said...

Zoe makes one beautiful flower girl!! And to be so smart as well- isn't it amazing what they not only catch onto but retain in their little brains?! Looks like you've got a topic for your next FHE, huh!? Zoe for sure will make one beautiful bride some day as well!! Hopefully, not too soon, huh?? ;0)