Friday, October 31, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin comes to visit


I dressed as Sara Palin to go Trick or Treating to my offices. For posterity's sake and anyone who lives in a closet she is currently running for VP on the Republican Ticket. She is a hockey mom of 4 children, one of whom is Downs, is currently Governor of Alaska and hunts moose and bear. I was worried I couldn't pull of the imitation, but according to my offices: "Oh my gosh you do look like her". I handed out home-made hockey pucks with flags on them. (AKA hostess ding dongs.)

5 comments:

Steph said...

I love it very cute. Like the bangs! The flag pin totally made the outfit!

Jenny H said...

Gov Palin was extra nice to me :) And I very much enjoyed my hockey puck.

Matt said...

You nailed it. Good call. Somehow, I just can't pull of John McCain - I think its the 1 ft height difference.

Kelli said...

Very cute! Maybe you should be governor of Alaska! You could pass out hockey puck ding dongs as part of your campaign strategy. I'd vote for anyone who gave me a ding dong!

Brooke said...

Cute costume! I love it!