Monday, September 7, 2009

Rothenburg Hotel




This is the Hotel where we stayed. When I looked online Hotel Kloster-Stuble was a must!These little hotels are like bed and breakfast places with a dining place or shop attached. They usually rent 10-20 rooms. Darling room (best place so far) Food here in Germany has been ok. It's just a little different and they serve all their drinks without ice. What the? and I thought the guy at Chevron had issues. This darling little Hotel had warm raspberries with vanilla ice cream and real cream on their menu.... My new FAVORTIE! Beyond yummy! You can tell by the pictures it was all I could do to not lick the bowl.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Happy 10th!! That Hotel looks SO cute - love the bed and the dessert sound AMAZING!!!

The White House said...

oh am I jealous, Ry and I have been married for 15 years and I still have not got to go to europe, where he was for two years. Man we need to make more money.

Jenny H said...

I had just heard about the no ice thing recently...that is too weird! That dessert looks yum!!! (What was left)...So glad you are having a great time.