Sunday, September 13, 2009

Enroute to Paris

Remember the train sleeper cars you once upon a time read about in a book. Here they are. They are 3 bunks high per side. That is 6 of us crammed into a space smaller than my bathroom at home. That is me and Indy plus 4 people I don't know speaking languages I don't understand. CRAZy! You can't even sit up in bed. It was kinda like camping at 80mph....and the bathrooms were nasty like camping bathrooms. Not to be a snob but when I saw the first class cabins that is the ONLY way I would desire to do this again.


Count them yes that is 3 bunks per side...remind me next time I am a little claustrophobic

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I have to say "it could be worse".
Our sleeper train in Russia required us to sleep ON our luggage, because the gypsies would come during the night and take you bags. And you wrapped up your coat as your pillow because the pillows had mites. YUCK!
Your train looks like first class compared to my only sleeper train experience.