Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 1 and 2 Travel and Zurich

Lovely shot eh? No make up for me... 3.5 hours to Atlanta and 8.5 hours to Zurich and a 8 hour time difference. ouch!

But then I found the chocolate and all was better !!
They have this one called 'hell' I think it tastes more like heaven!

Rainy cloudy view of Zurch from the ferris wheel



The great thing about back-packing is you are not empted to buy stuff, because you don't want to carry one more thing on your back. But if I did buy something, I would buy these shoes for Leslie....I love to window shop!!!
I kept telling Indy it felt like we were on a set at Universal Studios becasue everything was so perfect....NOT real thing baby!
Main shopping street. It's so clean!


Train station in Zurich
Cool clock tower

Swiss History Muesem
Night at the museum..

ps

rain rain go away come back in about 12 days!

6 comments:

Bentleys said...

Those are so my MOM!! :) I love Zurich, have fun!

Katherine said...

I'm SO glad you are posting pics along the way.
You've been in my thoughts since you left. I hope you are having a ball. You and Brian both deserve this vacation.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Oooh - that chocolate looks AMAZING - and so do you without makeup - hmmm not fair!! Looks like you guys are having a blast - enjoy it:)

Mark and Jana said...

I will take one of each of those chocolate balls!!! They look so good. How cool that you are posting on your trip. I hope you have so much fun (even if it is raining). Also, are you really backpacking the 12 days? How did i miss that.

Steph said...

I'll I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!!

Mark said...

Hi to you both. Just chill'n here at Mom's after one of her wonderful Sunday dinners - aren't you wish'n you were here ;) We were talking and thinking you need to make a baby while galavating in Europe so our little one can have a cousin to grow up with...oh pretty please...