Monday, September 7, 2009

Our version of back-packing (this trip)

I need to clarify...You tell people you are back-packing and they have images of you staying in a tent and hiking from town to town with a back-pack. The town to town is accurate it's just mostly via train. We only had our first and second nights reserved the rest we just get into town and find something. His and Hers
First morning at the train station with my hot chocolate in hand




on the train
Every time I enter a station I want to start singing the Wiggles song 'Down by the Station Early in the morning.....
Read the post below Cass has my kids eating green beans, I need to go on vacation more often. Thanks Cass and Dani

1 comment:

only_human said...

Thank Angie for the green beans, it was ALL her! I'll post about our day at the zoo tonight :)