Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thank you!

Steph asked in a comment below what was in our back-packs? EVERYTHING for 2 weeks. From clothes to cameras, hats, make-up, and souvenirs. As we moved from place to place we would either put our bigger packs in lockers at the train station, or if we were staying in that town for the night, we would check into our room as soon as possible and leave them there. On this particular day we were not returning to the train station so that meant hauling the packs all day.
The last night we spent in Zurich expecting to fly out early the next morning. Our flight got delayed. I felt like the horse getting back to the barn...I just wanted to get HOME by this point. I missed my babies. The only part of this trip that sucked was the LONG flight! From Zurich to Atlanta it was 9 1/2 hours and another 3 1/2 home. JET LAG!!!! We are so happy to be home safe and sound. BIG THANKS to Dani, Cass, my Mom and Matt and Lynette for watching the kids!!!

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

What an amazing trip! I have been living vicariously through your pictures. I am glad you had a wonderful time!! Your kids were cute at church and looked so happy, but I am sure they were glad to see you too!!

Kelli said...

Absolutely awesome pictures from your trip! Plus all the chocolate and cheese I mean how can you go wrong-really!? Glad you had a good and safe time!

P.S. Thanksgiving would be awesome!We'll see...

Katy said...

What an amazing trip. I would love to talk in detail about everything. How you made you plans, how you knew where to go, stay..etc.
Dan and I want to go within the next few years. It looks like you guys had a blast!