Friday, January 22, 2010

It's THAT time again..


I am a SUCKER when it comes to kids selling stuff door to door for fund raising. When it comes to Girl Scouts I have not had one knock on my door in years. Once upon a time I was a Girl Scout. Lately I have had a craving for Tagalong cookies. Last Saturday two darling girls from my ward knocked on my door and TA-DA my craving for Tagalongs shall be answered in a few weeks. I even got to be second on their form, just underneath their Grandma. 12 boxes coming soon to my freezer. YIPEE!

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE tagalongs :) We never get girl scouts but they sell them at the grocery stores in March, oh I cannot wait for March!

only_human said...

hmmm...lucky for me on 2 counts. Tagalongs are my fav too! and i know where your freezer is! ;) hahaha!