Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Things I love (for last week)

Last week was kind of a bummer. I realize the injury could have been way worse and I've got it sooooo good, but still talk about a major cramp in my style. I don't love asking for help. I don't love 'resting' when there is stuff I should be 'doing' and in general the ache of the injury not to mention if a small child happens to crash into it, in their effort to love you - PAIN! On top of all that, the guilt of realizing I'm a whiner and I have SOOO much to be grateful for... So many things I take for granted. A body I am constantly critical of but is actually quite amazing. In all of my bummed out mood I realized today as I was downloading pictures off my camera I LOVE digital cameras. How great it is that without my knowledge Princess Pie took about 20 pictures of nothing last week and I don't have to pay to develop them to find that out. Here is a fine example....

Gotta love the Delete button!

No comments: