Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simple Things I Love #8 Lazy Weekends

The View


We played outside

We colored Nightcrawler by CambridgeWe checked out the bugs
Read Stories

Ended with a little Twister

Actually the 'relaxing weekend' ended with 2 hours of getting the Van unstuck. You can't tell from the photo but on the way down the driveway I buried the van in a big hole of snow. oops
My very good man stayed behind and plowed out the driveway while I raced down the canyon to do sharing time for primary. The second 'simple thing' I love this week is feeling the spirit. Due to my crazy morning I didn't exactly come to church the with the best spirit. As this sweetest girl said the closing prayer the spirit slammed into my heart that I was in the right place doing the right thing. I am so grateful for my calling!

No comments: