Monday, February 23, 2009

Seriously SOOOO sappy

I was reading through some of my own posts, and lest you think I am sappy, I am going to add some reality from the past few days.
I have not recovered (nor has my house) from my kids being sick last weekend. I was going to use yesterday to catch up but then....
1. Remy puked during sacrament (right after the bread came by) as I'm racing in and out, Zoe is asking very loudly, "mommy what are you doing? mommy are we leaving? mommy are we staying? mommy why is Remy sick?"
2.. My bedroom stinketh....Rems came home only to continue blowing green stuff out both ends all over my bed. And his green stuff REEKS!
3. The puking continued this morning on the couch. (Thank heavens for leather couches)
4. My laundry piles are taller than I am and my kitchen looks like a bomb exploded.
5. I have a warrant out for my arrest (so not kidding) I forgot to pay a speeding ticket.

7 comments:

only_human said...

I can now add "aided and abetted a fugitive" to my resume...man I'm getting quite the variety of experiences working for you!

Andrea said...

I love that you have a warrant out for your arrest! That is one of those things that will always trump other answers in get to know you games. Way to be a rebel!

Steph said...

Oh Mel I read this and all I can say is I WISH I LIVED CLOSER SO I COULD COME HELP!!!!! What can I do!!! I don't want to see my friend behind bars, or live in a smelly house!!! Oh DARN!!!!

Katy said...

There is nothing worst than sick kids. Hope everyone gets better soon.

Jenny H said...

I love that you have a warrant.
And, you are right I do need chocolate - as long as it accompanies caffiene/alcohol (just kidding - kind-of) and friends.
Hope Remz feels better soon, and your house can smell better.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Sorry about all that "fun" stuff you've got going on - better go pay that dang ticket:)

amysue said...

Sounds to me you planned the whole sick thing to get out of sacrament mtg. Way to go!!!