Saturday, February 21, 2009

Simple things I Love week #7 / a Good Man

He's a hard worker

He teases


He plays



He builds snowmen He fishes
He's the business man (the scowl was for me)


He is my heart throb and babe!
The love of my life and my love for the eternities to come!
This week brought to my attention how completely awesome he is. I was quite involved with a conference this week and Brian handled the dinners, homework, laundry...you name it
Brian is completely perfect for me! He makes me laugh. He is my rock when I need it. He is an amazing Dad and wonderful husband. I could gush on and on about why is such a good man. I am grateful everyday that he is my partner, my best friend and my lover.




2 comments:

Steph said...

It is so great to have those "Ah HA" moments!

Kelli said...

Let's hear it for the good men in our lives! They are few and far between that's for sure!