Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us!

(we look goofy but it's law in the Bingham house to wear a helmet)
February 7th 1968 and February 7th 1975.....voila they get married...When we were dating and Brian told me we had the same birthday, I didn't believe him I made him get his drivers license out to prove it. Sharing the same birthday is kind of like having two anniversaries. You never get your own day but you do get to share it with someone you love. We had a fabulous day skiing, and finished the day with a yummy dinner at Tempanyaki with the kids.
BIG THANKS to my friends that took me to breakfast, my mom for watching the kids while we skied, and the rest of you that txt, called, sent ecards, presents, and commented on my new facebook wall. It was a GREAT Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Thats awsome you two have the same Birthday...How fun!

Katherine said...

Thank goodness the gift got there on time...does that make up for my no phone call (and I don't have text or facebook) - in my defense I did pick up the phone to call, but knew you were skiing. Then the day just got away....

Okay, enough excuses. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And to you too Brian :)

You do realize that next year is #35, which means it's another travel year? We must begin planning.