Monday, August 18, 2008

You gotta have faith.

Sometimes I wonder why our faith changes as we grow. In some ways I think it increases and yet it's never as perfect as a child's faith. I wish I had complete and perfect faith that tomorrow I would wake up and Remy's bum would be healed. I wish I had complete faith my dad would stay sober. Coming home from picking up the trailer we realized we did not have running lights. We were in Tremonton and almost home. (So ready to be home) We stopped at the gas station and Brian fiddled and fiddled and I read the truck manual and no luck. I fed the kids (because it's 9:00pm and they are hungry) and with a huffing and puffing husband loaded back in the truck. I asked Cambridge to say a prayer that we would make it home safely. He said a prayer that Dad would know what to do. Within 30seconds of being back on the highway Brian got an idea. We pulled over yet again. Brian located a 3rd fuse box and within minutes we had running lights. We tease Cambridge he has a direct link.

No comments: