Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day One - The purpose

This should be interesting! Go blogging. Why do people do this? That is a question to ponder. For me this is a journal of my family. Thus I will try to be as truthful as possible. We always want to put our best foot forward. Publish our prettiest pictures. How do you publish pictures of the hard moments and the great moments? If our lives our remembered by the pictures and moments strung together how much meaning or attention does the string get.

Today was the average day. We hit snooze too many times on our alarm after a night of musical beds. Brian and I hit the basement for a quick workout (20 min) and its off and running. The basement had to be prepped because they were removing carpet after the flood. (6 weeks ago)That has been a royal pain in the rear! Jess had the kids today. Cam had karate. He is almost a red belt. We played basketball as a family outside. All three kids piled in the tub! Bubble mania

Today I laughed because I asked Zoe as we ate Popsicles on the front steps if she wanted to take a mom and me class or go shopping on Mondays. She said "Shopping"!

I need to work on my office it's a mess! My work computer is haunted and my kids got to bed way later than bed time.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

You left a comment on Kerri's so now you are busted! Disregard my previous email asking you for your link multiple times :)
I love your very first post. It's honest, it's fabulous and it's you! You will be great at this!
And despite our frequent emails and phone calls, it's the cute little facts (Zoe = shopping!) that never tend to get mentioned in our communication that help me know your cute kids that much better despite our 400 mile seperation!
Love ya!