Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Brother you are Freaking Out!"

All kids go through that stage when they say funny things. Cambrdige did, Remy is working on it and Zoe is there. My mom always says write them down. And I didn't with Cambridge but now is better than never. Here are a few Zoe isms
To Cambridge, "brother you are freaking out,"
To Brian, "Dad you have a big butt"
To Mom, "Me too little My can't reach it"
To Remington, "C'mon Rems"
To Anyone that will listen, "my baby she needs me"
"This is my belly butnit" (she can't say button)

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

Very Cute...My Abby comes up with some crazy ones too. I think we girls have a knack for wisecracks.
PS-Thanks for your comment, we are really excited about those good things for Deak.

AJ Gorham said...

OH I just LOVE the funny things our little ones say!