Friday, August 22, 2008

Great Expectations


In sales they teach you to under-promise and over-deliver. Or in other words exceed their expectations. For about 5 years now we have looked and looked at trailers and campers and haven't been able to decide what would best fit our family and our style. I think we have found it. It sleeps all of us, it has a potty and a shower and a fridge and can haul 2 4-wheelers. We almost just bought a tent and with two kids still in diapers I am ever so grateful we went the trailer option. Our virgin run with the trailer was to Lava Hot Springs Idaho. I have not been here since I was 6. We camped at the Cottonwood campground and LOVED it! (ok the trains were a bit noisy as was the highway traffic) It was shady and cool and quiet! We went mid-week and it was not crowded at all. We swam in their very cool pool all day Thursday and sat in the natural hot pots this morning. Granted I've learned to lower my fun expectations, because any outing that involves 3kids is work, but I must say the fun definitely outweighed the work factor and the trailer was a great purchase.

No comments: