Monday, August 25, 2008

ABC's and 123's






The first day of school! I was actually nervous last night as I went to bed. I like school and I love the first day. Cambridge has Mrs. Brough for 2nd grade and Remy started kindergarten. He is in a function skills class with Mrs. Trinnamen, but also is assigned to a regular class with Mrs. Hutchings. We did the kindergarten scavenger hunt and then left Rem with his class and Zoe asked me "Where I go mom"? I said home to read books with mom and she didn't like that answer; she cried and cried. Rem made it on the bus and Cambridge missed it. (go figure) What a great day to stay at home and be a mom!

2 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

Mel- I absolutely love your blog. I can't wait to now read about your "perfect" life. The addiction continues for me.

Jenny H said...

Poor Zoe. I saw you running to school with your kids yesterday and wondered how Rem was doing. Funny to know it was Cambridge:)