Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bare Naked Truth

I've been looking at more and more blogs lately and they are all 'truth' full and they paint this ever so 'cute'! picture of families or couples which is great. Trust me I am all for sending positive vibes into the universe. And I can't think of a better way to send something to the universe than a blog. That being said I am using this blog to publish my family history/journal. So my grandchildren know that life is good and because it's good it's full of small, medium, and big challenges. I've got to throw some reality in here and I tag anyone reading this who has a blog to do the same.
1. My jetted tub is used for parties like this instead of relaxing by candle-light and aromatherapy.
2. My big adventure taking my kids and my nieces and nephews to Park City tonight ended with Adam puking in the van as we did 80mph down the highway.
3. I decided to ignore my scale for 6 weeks and suddenly gained 12 pounds.
4. Because of those 12 stinking pounds I decided to do two-a-days for exercise this week...hmm that lasted Monday, half of Tuesday and half of Wednesday; and none for today unless you count cleaning the puke out of the van.
6. I completely spaced a meeting with my largest account Tuesday morning.
7. The laundry is clean just not folded or put away.
8. I haven't read my scriptures in two weeks.
9. I keep swearing off sugar and manage to have something sweet everyday.
10. I am about 15 years behind on my scrapbooks.

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

Cleaning puke is definetly exercise - it counts for like 3 days worth....and I have loads of unused scrapbook materials that I continue to buy and never use - you are welcome to. Just in case you get motivated before me:)
I am a reality kind of girl.

Matt said...

I'm really sorry about my son puking in your van. But then I think of the puke stain that Cambridge left on Adam's bedroom carpet. Oh well, that's how life goes. Thx for taking the kids up to PC! Luv You!