Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nuff said

It's funny how you let things lie for a week and you wonder what you were so worked up about.  As for church last Sunday I think Satan must have been sitting on my shoulder. I do believe modesty is a 'weightier matter' and like my BFF Kath stated in her comment it begins at age 6 not 16.  As I've thrown this topic around this week Indy said to me, "It doesn't really matter what you or Pincess pick out for her to wear to the prom; I know how 16 year old boys think and I get the final say." So ...that's that....nuff said.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I LOVE it! "Nuff said!" Amen to Brian!
I have the perfect book for Brian to read in preparation for that prom date. Rich just read it last week - it was called, "Interviewing Your Daughter's Date" by Dennis Rainey. I'm thinking I could see Brian playing that one out and when the interview is over, he would look that boy in the eyes and say, "Nuff said".