Sunday, June 19, 2011

A 'funny' on fathers day

I had all 4 kiddos with me on Saturday at Walmart. I saw these shirts and I thought "oh that would be fun for the kids" Obviously I didn't READ the shirt until I got home. When I realized my mistake. Master says, "mom let's give it to him anyway, it will be funny" We laughed our guts out this morning when he opened it. I will say shout out to fathers everywhere! They have a big job. I am a lucky girl. I have been blessed with a father that has given me more than worldy possessions can buy, and a husband that is more than I could have ever wished for. Happy Fathers Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole M said...

I just have to tell you that this post made me laugh out loud! So much, that Weston yelled down "what are you laughing about" and I made him come read it. Hilarious!

Andrea said...

That is super funny and will be a great story for years to come!