Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grahams go with everything...


I love graham crackers.  I think they go with just about anything, chocolate, marshmallow, a cold glass of milk, icing, you name it.  My mom says when each of us kids were blessed as babies, she asked my dad to bless us with a sense of humor.  I am grateful for that!  This life is hard at times, and if you can throw in a little humor it helps. I went to the UPS store today to mail back some company returns.  The box was had been in my office and then in the back seat of my car.  The box had some generic dental and medical supplies in it.  I went to tape the box shut and noticed the edge of a zip-lock baggie, I opened the box back up and found a zip-lock full of graham crackers.  Obviously at some point one of my kids dropped them in there.  Then I had a little vision of this warehouse worker un-packing  returns to open this box and find a baggie of graham-crackers thinking to himself  "what the heck?"  I was tempted to put a note with the grahams that said, "take 5 love the Bingham kids" but thought I might get in trouble. So, according to my kiddos Grahams also go with Dental supplies

No comments: