Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poop and Barbie

Last Wednesday night I just finished feeding Bubba a bottle and(2:45am) and I noticed Sport's breathing was not right.  He has had a cold but even when I would shake him to try and get him to clear the congestion in his chest he wouldn't.  I kept watching and watching and feeling very alone and slightly panicked (because really at 3:00am when your husband isn't home who are you going to call?) I woke Sport up and put him in a warm bath.  I was waiting for the bathroom to get a little steamy when I noticed (due to lack of a large colon) there were poops in his water.  I pulled him out and convinced him to get in the shower.  He wouldn't get in unless I did as well.  There we were at 3:30 in the morning tracing letters on the steamy shower walls to clear his congestion.  I dried off and just as I went to get him out I noticed there were poops all over the shower floor.  I got him in bed and asleep, scraped clean the shower floor and fell into bed myself.  6:30 am Sport was awake and wanted to get in the tub again.  I was running to get ready for work and let him stay in the tub a little longer than usual and noticed that there were more poops in the tub than usual..... but this time I was rinsing them out of Barbie's hair.  Poor Barbie

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

You call me.
I can do the breathing stuff and poop stuff.
Always.