Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Write it down

Forever my mother has told me to write down the funny things my kids say and do. The everyday things that I think I'll remember. I wish I had followed that advice much earlier. Everyone says, "They grow up so fast" and it's true it's just hard to realize that when the days seem so long and you are sooooo tired. Sport has been sick off and on for about 3 weeks. It's an off and on fever, stomach cramping, loss of appetite, loss of energy, and they he recovers and seems fine. Last night after a fever of 104.8 we headed to the pediatrician's office this morning. He specifically met us there early because his day was already packed. (love him) Indy and I have to do this together because it takes two of us to hold Sport down. (hate that) After the KUB, chest film and blood draw; we're leaving the office and Sport turns to the doctor and says,
"Peace out Sucker" and gives his little chuckle. Even sick that kid cracks me up.

2 comments:

Matt said...

That made me laugh. I'm sure he was happy to be out of there.

Andrea said...

I laughed out loud on that one! There have been many times when I have wanted to call our pediatrician "sucker!"