Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School

Back to school goodie bags from Nana,
Where she found those perfect stickers I have no idea



Posted by Picasa I love Back to School. I thought I would be one of those moms that cry. NOPE. I remember on Master's first day of pre-school feeling giddy with excitement. I liked school. I hope my kids like it. I get excited for them to learn new things. I hope that excitement is contagious. I also love the schedule. Breakfast together, family prayer, scriptures etc.... I do better during the school year.

3 comments:

margaret said...

Love your recent blogs and the darling pictures of your kids. There is no hope for the rest of us Grandmas having to compete with your mom! Go Bonzell!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Oh man, can your mom give me a goodie bag? Those are darling!

Matt said...

Nana just plain knows where to find 'stuff'. Stuff that you have no idea is out there, or even exists, she knows where to find. But it's only a certain kind of 'stuff'. Truly amazing what she comes up with.