Monday, August 9, 2010

Don't leave home without it...

This post is dedicated to my mom...Seee I wrote it down...

Dinner tonight consisted of the drive-thru at McDonalds. The line of cars was not moving very fast and Princess Pie was getting very impatient. I said,
"You need to have patience"
"I can't mom"
"Why not?"
"Because I left them at home"

Sports favorite word of ALL time is NO!!!!!
But today he added a new one to the list and it's FINE! He says it and then laughs.

Indy and Master decided to head to the cabin to re-build our front porch. Indy asked Master if he really wanted to stay up there all week and Master said,
"I can't leave an old man up here alone to do heavy work"

2 comments:

racing dawn said...

Way to listen to your mom! :) Those are the things I need to do too - already forgotten so much! Thanks again for last weekend! Post that green smoothie drink - or a link!

Andrea said...

I seem to always leave my patience at home!