Sunday, August 1, 2010

Spudman 2010

This is the Spudman Triathlon. Held in Burley, Idaho 1mile swim, 26 mile bike and 6.2 mile run.
When we signed up I knew I couldn't do the whole thing (being that I just had a baby 7 weeks ago) I found out you could do it as a relay team. I called Jill and asked her to do the bike and she grabbed her SIL Laurel to do the run.
EXCUSE my ugly T and bad non sporty hat and glasses combo. I completely forgot to pack anything to wear after the swim. Our team took 4th in our division.
SWEET!
Indy did awesome. He finished the WHOLE thing in 3hours
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Yea!
4th is super impressive!
I've been thinking all week "when is Mel's spudman"?
You are awesome! You get bonus points for being postpartum - amazing!

Katy said...

Way to go!! You are amazing!!

Mark and Jana said...

That is so awesome! You rock. I'm super impressed.

margaret said...

I am totally impressed!

margaret said...

I am totally impressed!

Andrea said...

I can't believe you did that post-baby! You are AMAZING! Now treat yourself to some chocolate :)

Kerri said...

Mel!! You did it!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!!