Sunday, August 15, 2010

2 months old




Posted by PicasaI love this little monkey...I can't believe he is 2 months already. The first two pics are on his changing table which for some reason is where we get lots of smiles and cooing. As Indy says" it's like he's a real person now." He is a snuggle snuggle snuggle baby. He loves to grab my shirt or in typical boy fashion loves to stick his little fist on my chest. He had the back half of the chapel laughing today because he let out the biggest burp right in the middle of passing the sacrament. Obviously we need to work on manners but all in good time.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh Mel he is such a cuttie!!!

Jenny H said...

He is getting so big! He is so adorable. I really need to come snuggle with him soon.
And, love that little picture of Master. What a great record.
Way to be on it with the blogging:)

Tiffany said...

UMMMM....where has the time gone???!!! He's so big!!! I love that cute cute cute little guy!