Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Martha made it to the cabin

I really tried (in vain) to tell my mom that paper plates would be fine... because you know we are at the cabin. NOPE! She not only brought the table decor but the plates and bowls as well. Now for those of you who think, UGG that's over the top and too much work, I have to tell you this... It's kind of cool when you're all grown up, and you're supposed to be the one in charge, but still get to wake up to this....it's kind of like magic!
(all was done after I crashed at mid-night)

Note I did do my kids baskets but Martha (mom) attached the bows and tags
Posted by PicasaNot just one bow, I think there are about three layers of ribbon attached to that name tag.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Amazing!!!!

Kelli said...

So adorable! So are those bunny ear bowls??? Everything is so darling and honestly better than anything Martha does! So super cute!