Thursday, April 15, 2010

The crazy thing about April in Utah

You go from this to>>>


This (grass below)
within a matter of a few days.

Yes this is my grass.

First mow of the season.

I love the smell and the green on my bare feet.

Posted by PicasaI do have a funny story about Sport and this day.
I should call it the Downy kid vs. the Tatted man.
One of the trade-offs in my personal book of rationalizations, is that if I have to spend time away from my kids working, then when I get home it would be really great to spend time with them, and not cleaning toilets or mowing the grass. Don't assume I'm off the hook or deprived...I get plenty of grass to mow and toilets to clean at the cabin. We take care of the grass but do hire a crew to come and mow. One member of this crew is kind of a 'rough looking' very tattooed guy. He had to move the tramp to mow and Sport was jumping. He came over in a very nervous fashion and nicely asked Sport to get off the tramp so he could move it. Sport just looked at him and yelled NO! The poor guy was a little at a loss. After asking twice and Sport refusing to get down, my good neighbor came to the tatted man's rescue and got Sport off the trampoline.

No comments: