Friday, April 23, 2010

I can't decide...please vote

Ob visit today. Good news: she moved my due date up! Instead of June 19th it is June 13th and she always takes me a week early and she's leaving town....so Baby Noah will be here between June 6th and June 9th. I am kind of hoping for the 8th 6-8-10 would be a cool birthday.
Bad news: I've gained too much weight and she's not happy about that (nor am I). I've got 6 weeks to turn that around (whatever! I'm not going to worry about weight right now, I have the rest of my life to do that)
Indy moved the crib into the babies bedroom today I put together the crib bedding from pottery barn that I bought on sale that I thought was sooo cute...NOT I hate it. So here are some other choices...please vote I cannot decide! Keep in mind my crib, dresser, and rocking chair are white.

Junior All-star

Jake bedding

Mosaic transport

Max bedding

6 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

i was close to buying the mosaic transport. so that is my vote.

wow only 6 more weeks. that is so soon. yah.

Steph said...

All star! Hey what happened to flags???

The Miles said...

They are all cute...but I think the Max one is the cutest!

Jenny H said...

All star or Max. That's my vote;)

Kelli said...

They're all cute but I like Mosaic Transport, that'd be super cute with white...Good luck deciding that's tough! Congrat.'s on getting the due date moved up, that's exciting!

Kendalyn said...

Mosaic Transport is my vote - whatever you do will be cute though!! - this is Julie btw!!