Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pregnant Woman Division

I'm pretty sure this triathlon does not have a prego ladies division but I'm doing it anyway. I have slowed down the intensity of training in the past couple weeks. My OB is not crazy about me doing it. The nurse asked me if I was competing to win or to finish. I just want to finish the thing. I don't want to come in dead last, but I don't need to come in first either. I'm not worried about the swim or the bike. The run is where I'm a little panicked. I pulled a groin muscle last week and running is most uncomfortable. Oh well wish me luck!

2 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Good luck! I was wondering if you were still going to do it being pregnant and all! I hope everything goes well for you!

Steph said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!