Saturday, November 7, 2009

90 minutes

Me and Tiff

Me and Indy


All DONE!
Cousins
Sara Sargent, Tiff, Me and Indy
Hopefully I'll have more actions shots to follow. This turned out to be an awesome race. 90 minutes is for sure NOT the fastest but for having NEVER done this before and being completely unfamiliar with the course and the transitions, 90 minutes isn't' bad. Note Indy did beat me by 6 minutes. Goal: Next year shave that time by 10 minutes. Oh and I won't be pregnant next year that might help as well :)



9 comments:

Ang said...

Thanks for putting the button up Melanie! Looks like a fun triathalon!

Katy said...

Way to go. You are my hero!

Katy said...

Way to go. You are my hero!

Posh Ideas said...

Congrats! I'm glad it went well for you.

Steph said...

You are the WOMEN!!!!Way to go!!!

Tiffany said...

YOU ARE THE WOMAN! Thank you for doing this Mel, I absolutely adore you!

Kelli said...

You ROCK (maybe even more than U2-hee hee)! I admire you for doing this but even more so because you're preggers and sickish! I feel like a complete slacker now! Thanks a lot! ;p

JENNILLE said...

wow! impressive that you even did it, let alone being pregnant! wow, wow, wow!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment, especially being pregnant. Way to go!