Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eyes on the Prize!

I've been trying to figure out how to stay positive when I feel like UTTER CRAP and today I had a friend respond to a my txt that the end result makes it all worth it. (Thanks Shelly) I may be sick and really hate being pregnant but I have easy deliveries and I do so love those little babies. I love how they smell. I love how soft their little heads are. I love kissing those little open lips. The thought drifted across my mind. "Eyes on the Prize" I should be working but I went to my files to pull out these pictures and I have to admit I do feel a tiny bit better. Master
Sport - ok this is a little stressful to look at but I remember specifically looking at him and thinking, he may have Downs but he is stinkin cute!!!!

Princess Pie

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Definitely keep your eyes on the prize! You make the most beautiful babies! It won't be much longer until all that nausea will end...you can do it! Love ya girl!