Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleep and the Straight Eight

I love Sleep. Indy says I have a 'bed grin' when I crawl under those delicious covers. Obviously having kids was the beginning of the end of what we fondly call the 'straight eight' Eight glorious uninterrupted hours of sleep. I LOVE to snuggle my kids. I can't stand to sleep with them. Thus we have musical beds all night at my house. Sport maybe sleeps through the night once every 3 or 4 months. Usually he is up 2 to 5 times a night. At first it was because his bum was on fire (acid poop) now I think he's in the habit and just wants to snuggle up with us. The other night Indy and I were downstairs when we came up to check on the kids, we found this. I guess if Mom and Dad are not available little sister will do.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Super sweet and cute too!

Steph said...

LOVE IT!

Jenny H said...

I think that is so sweet of Zoe. I'm not a kid sleeper either..I can't do it at all!! What I wouldn't give for the straight eight!