Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy Eights

8 Things I look forward to: (not in any order)
1. A new day
2. Kids in bed
3. Sleep
4. Eating
5. Vacationing
6. Thanksgiving
7. The second coming
8. Date night

8 Things I did today:
1. Made bread that feels looks and feels like medium size rocks
2. Grocery shopping with all the kids (miracle)
3. Survived Princess Pie's first Dance pictures (big trauma)
4. Did dishes, dishes and more dishes
5. Cursed my stupid dishwasher
6. Hit the pump class at the gym and jogged this evening
7. Sang the fhe song in the van
8. Set up V.T. apps


8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Run fast
2. Refrain from soda and sugar
3. Feel awesome on 5 hours of sleep
4. Love getting up at 5 am or anytime before 8:30
5. Round off back hand spring
6. Back flip on the tramp
7. Pass the mirror and be ok (working on it)
8. Eat perfectly all the time

8 Shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Burn Notice
3. Barney
4. Sex n the City (edited version)
5. Dora the Explorer
6. Shrek
7. Lots and Lots of Football and Basketball with Sport
8. The multiple of shows my hubby is flipping through at the moment

TAG anyone who reads this!!

1 comment:

Lori Conger said...

It's fun to read everyone's tags. And yes, come VT tomorrow at 9. I left you a message on your home phone the other day, but you must not have received it. See ya tomorrow!