Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh summer where are YOu?

Rain rain and more rain!!!! Dan Pope just said there is even more coming!!!
It's starting to make me a little bonkers for the following reasons:
1. The kids + all the neighbor kids go in and out, and in and out, and mostly in;
means my basement looks like a bomb exploded!!
2. More creative play. This is not a bad thing but requires more thinking and planning on my part. Any ideas out there?
3. My so EMPTY pantry. I think when the little kidos get bored they want more snacks. I'm completely out of bread, cookies, juice boxes, and Popsicles. I'm even out of the healthy stuff like apples and oranges.
4. My job: Someone tell me the 'drowned rat' look is in style because that is my 'do' lately. As I dash in and out of offices an umbrella gets cumbersome so I end up getting pretty wet.
The good news:
1.My lawn is the greenest EVER!!
2.I don't need to run the air conditioner = cheap electric bill!
3.If they have to play inside at least they look cute doing it! (see paper doll house below)


No comments: