Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful for a Great Job!

I am spending the week in Wisconsin for level III career development training. I have a love-hate relationship with these weeks. I get back here and I miss my hubby and kids like crazy! I get the mommy guilties about working, but then I am reminded of the wonderful company I work for, and the company culture that has supported me and my family through some very rough times. This company invests in the education of their people, and it's not training to better understand my career, but to better understand the careers and business of my dentists. The company is run by phenomenal people from the CEO, President, Managers, Trainers, Service Technicians, you name it they are GOOD PEOPLE that I am Grateful For! Tim Sullivan, President (? not sure) Stan Bergman, CEO
I have better photos at home
It was the best google could come up with!



5 comments:

Jenny H said...

Is it bad that I am lying here thinking a little work trip alone for a few days sounds pretty nice?

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

We are grateful for the job you have too! We love having you stop by our office! you are so great!

Steph said...

I think often how we met and have become such great friends!!YEAH!!

Grant and Alli said...

Yes, Mel we are very grateful for the job you have!!! I love having you come in... You always light up the office:)We missed ya this week. Hope to see ya next week! P.S I still feel really bad about that rude patient we had. He was a jerk!

Lori Conger said...

I think it's great you find so many things to be grateful for. Gratitude is the surest sign of true happiness.