Sunday, May 9, 2010

All together now...

The 'kids table'... My kids LOVE cousin time and they certainly got it over the past few days. When it comes to extended family Indy and I have two extremes. Indy's family gets together occasionally and my family gets together frequently. Starting last Wednesday night my sister arrived from Oregon and every second was packed. From Dinners, to Graduation to Birthdays, Swimming, Lagoon and Mother's Day we have gone non-stop.
Happy Birthday Aunt "Net"

This picture does not do this gift justice. All of the moms received these from my mom. It's a pair of flip flops with nail polish and $ for a pedi. SO fun!

1 comment:

The White House said...

Your mom has to be the most crafty lady i know. what a sweet heart. I guess thats where you get it. I hope you are doing well, and the little bambino,.