Thursday, March 18, 2010

A first for everything...

There is a first for everything....
Do you remember in The Christmas Story where Ralfie says fudge and his father then tells his mother....
I'm working away at my desk this morning and Indy walks in to say,
"So Master dropped his first f-bomb"
"WHAT???"
"He was telling me about a funny scene on a Star Wars u-tube lego clip he was watching, and he quoted the fbomb"
(Note we are VERY strict about what Master watches on u-tube and he knows if there is any swearing he can't watch it)
Indy then asks Master, "What did you say?"
Master: "uh a um a um a um 'fusing'?"
Indy then proceeded to drive Master to school vs. letting him take the bus and reinforced how bad that word is, I don't think he defined it, but in 9yr old terms told him it was word we don't use.
I thought about pulling the bar of soap out but soon discovered I actually don't have a 'bar' of soap in my house.

No comments: