Monday, July 6, 2009

The Work and Fun factor scale

My friend, Jessica (mom of 6) says; when planning anything you have to weigh the work and fun factors. Event/ Activities score high on this scale when the fun is high and the work is low. Sometimes really fun things take a significant amount of work; this is fine as long as the fun factor is still greater. Camping is for sure high on the fun factor, buy it also has a significant work factor. I think it took an entire day to pack and I came home exhausted. My friend Ann reminded me that you 'make' memories. So 'cheers' to the work factor that creates the 'fun' and the memories.

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

All fun requires work...at least when children are involved. I envy all you do for your kids in the memory making department! Keep up the good and hard work!

Steph said...

I agree with the "Fun Factor" BUT!!!! with our personalities and how we like things you have to admit "WE" make it more work than we need to, to make sure everyone else has as much FUN as possible!