Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ranky Stankies

This is my third post tonight I realize, but I am avoiding picking up my house, what can I say. On the lighter side of things I noticed today that my oldest male child as crossed some invisible line in male development and he loves his 'farts' or 'toots' or 'fluffies'
What do you call them at your house. My cousins the Rich's called it 'shooting bunnies'. At our house for reasons unknown to me they are called 'Ranky Stankies' and my Cambridge is proud.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm sure my son has something to do with this. Don't discount the McGrath boys either last week. Yes, at some point, they begin to discover their "inner male". :-)

Steph said...

Ya know it's really not a boy thing Ban has some serious body functional sounds that I'm sure she gets from her Dads side!