Thursday, December 11, 2008

The kind of problem I can handle



I was at the GAP on Tuesday to return some pants for Cam. I was standing in line and the sales person was explaining to the lady in front of me their registers were having a MAJOR PROBLEM they were giving everyone 25% off their entire purchase. Corporate offices were working like crazy to fix it, but anyone who had a purchase rung up in the next few minutes would get the discount no questions asked. SERIOUSLY? I saw these down filled jackets and I've discovered recess is a bit hard on jackets. The jackets were marked down and then they were having 40% off on all warm weather gear and then 25% off that as well. I got one for each of my kids. Originally $68.00 Standing in line at the right time = $15.95. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

OK! So not fair! That so NEVER happens to me!!! But I'm so glad that it happened to you!!! Yeah! The best I get is get online website discount, and save another from e-mail disount. I have to admit there has been some Great deals with free shipping and others. SUPPORT that economy!!!!

Mark and Jana said...

You lucky dog! How cool is that.

Katherine said...

So that is when you are supposed to call your BFF and find out what size/colors she needs.....

Grant and Alli said...

Thats awsome!! what a sweet deal.. I love all your other posts to. Especially the saying "come what may and love it", That is so true:)

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

no way! how lucky.. wish i were there with you... love gap for Judson!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is great! I can't believe that! Talk about being in the right place at the right time! Nice work! Oh and I got my lovely chapstick at work today...Thanks! Your so good to us!